SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Friday, April 14, 2006

Lunch from Sunnu

Ah hah. So engrossed with myself and this affair that I forgot to write about my dear Sunnu who prepared a lunch of Spagetti for me! Very thoughtful and it was not as bad as what she said. By the way she did it on thursday which was two days ago. I think spagetti is something you can't really go wrong with. And she was so negative about her culinary skills. I find it quite good. Or maybe my standards are bad. haha. But it was very platable to say the least. She's just a perfectionist. Say that it was not good enuff... Well...I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it.

I always like food prepared by friends. There is just so much "feeling" inside. Haha. I think of all my friends, Germaine has perpared the most food for me. Always stuffing me with cookies and rice crackers... Of course, the 3 headed monster has prepared a brownie for my birthday too...many years ago. Ah...the by gone years...haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

well, i was here! just to check out how u r feeling these few days. glad to see u are getting better. :) I was still thinking whether it is appropriate to leave comments... and in the end i decide to leave one comment. hee~ i am not good with words but i know you are going tru a difficult stage. Exams are near, no matter how "ZAI" u r, u will still feel the stress-ness. If one day(hope no more liao), u really feel damn sian, confused, fed up or irritated, just suan me ba.. i am free and available to "suan"! at least can help u release some stress. Think that is the only thing that i can do for u! haha.. mayb will try to cook some nice stuff for u(if u dare to eat)! well, jiayou! remember, yr frens are always by yr side! :)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home