SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let it end --- a new beginning

I think I have spoke enough of my wife. That chapter of my life is closed and now i must look forward. This shall be a usual blog... not one that is about my broken marraige. There are so much in life to look forward to... So much...

I was reading some blogs today. And I realise how much i have misjudged their character. Or their thinking. Maybe thats my flaw. I think too highly on myself and feel that I have known enough. But its a 2 year cycle...i realise...every 2 years i will look back and see what an idiot i have been 2 years ago... I wonder when will that end? But perhaps not. Because everyday there are new experiences and everyday we level up? Hahaha... Such a geeky term to use...

I want to go out..but i have ACCA to study.. I have tuition to give... Argh..i wanna be rich and then i don't have to work so hard just to meet expenses...tsk... I just wanna slack and play game... and go out with friends. Enjoy myself... Talking about games... Shushan finally won me in minesweeper flags...forgot when...but that was after i won her 13 games consecutive... She is the suayest person i noe...hahaha

My P6 cliche went to play mahjong at the Toa Payoh hideout again... This time it was exceptionally fun. I don't know why. We just kept laffing...and losing...only Jiarong was winning. And I just managed to recop my losses and win 1 dollar! Wah i damn heng can. Always manage to escape Jiarong's clutches...hahaha Last time at Nan's house also like that. Jiarong...must be careful of him...Are you reading this Jiarong?? Next time we will finish you!!! And everyone was commenting how Uncle i am now...tsk... Yiqian also very auntie loh.... Only Wanling is more demure...sat down quietly by one side...watching show on my laptop..(wanted to say lappie but sounds...er...yah..) The next morning Yiqian was trying to wake us up...and she said something about pigs...or sounded like pigs...and Wanling then muttered "Mari Kita Babie" I was like..huh? And she explained it meant "Lets go pigs" in Bahasa Indonesia... Interesting! I shall use this phrase on Jennifer and the gang when I see them...hahaha!!!

Looking forward to a brighter future...Mari Kita Barbie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home