SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Friday, May 19, 2006

Escapades of Young Ah TAT

Was jogging today and was thinking about primary school days.

Days of fun and laughter. Where I did not study at all because I did not know what to study. (besides chinese...wahahaha)

Days of Jiarong beside me and Nanli in front of me. Fooling around (not Nanli of course. He is the most courteous boy leh)

I remembered once...its so long ago that it has become a legend..haha... I stood up to the class bully. He was notorious and always intimidate people with the threat "你跟我小心一点"(You better be careful!!!) One fine day he said that to me. And I replied..in a non-chalent manner..."谢谢你的关心"(Thank you for your concern) From then on...he never used that phrase again. I did not know what struck me at that moment...I am the super shy and timid sort. It just came out of my mouth. And I triumphed. HAhaha.

There was another time...where i was at a grass patch at the porch. The grass patch where the flag poles are. I forgot why our class was there. We were just looking around I think. A science lesson. I picked up a dying weed and said,"This species of plant is near extermination and in fact, it is the last of its kind. As you can see, this plant is dead. And therefore is it now extinct." My form teacher, Miss Yee turned around and said with an annoyed face,"What is this idiot talking about?" Jiarong was laughing away beside me. Hahahaha...

Those were the days... Thats all for now... stay tuned for more...Escapades of Young Ah TAT!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger nanztrophic said...

PYJAMAS!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

That my friend...you have to wait for the next episode of...Escapades of Young Ah TAT!!!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home