SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, May 20, 2006

KTV fun

Today I went KTV with my exam study cliche. HAhaha... Quite fun. Finally get to hear Weisern's and Ee min's voice. Wah. Zhai loh.... Weisern is really a ROCKER and Ee min can really hit the high notes! Here are some pictures...

This is Hwee Loo... Got ghost in the picture..can you see the mysterious face on the right? I swear it wasn't there when I took the photo!!! So spooky!!

Right...Was talking cock... We figured that to make HL look skinny...we should ask her to act FAT so that people will think that she is just acting fat and not fat... Smart hor?

This is Ying Zheng... He can sing well... thats why i save this as my hp pic. So that I can be reminded of his zhainess when he calls me...hahaha!!

Monstrous feet...shan't say who it belongs to...

This is Weisern the ROCKER!!!

A ghostly punch!
And Hwee Loo punches the ghost back!

Stupid punching escapade...Started off by MingYang...the ghost...Alamak...Just realised that I did not take pictures of Wanling and Nanli...my old friends...good singers as well!

Feeling good today...hahaha


To end off... a pic of a satisfied customer at Macdonalds
Dun worry peps...she promises to cut down already...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home