SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Very Random Thoughts

These few days were passed like a daze...

Watched Trinity Blood. Fascinated by the world that it described but was hoping for more. Hmmm...

ACCA exams in one week. I need to scrape through this and i will be on my way to 1st class honours in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.

Hahaha... Things seem to go well on the surface...but emotionally i'm still a bit unstable i guess. Its hard to describe. Now I don't know how I feel. I don't know what I want. Enthusiatic at one time. And disappointed in the next. I don't know.

This feeling sucks. I guess I have to focus on getting fulfilment from the outside. But that would mean eating more. And i'm getting fatter...while my wallet getting thinner...sheese....

So tired of this life...wahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger nanztrophic said...

Budd, it helps to share your thoughts and concerns.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home