SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Sister's Wedding

Woh... Been sometime since i wanted to blog about it. But i have been busy. Still busy in fact. Haha. Oh well. I'm here to take a breather. Beats throwing sheep at facebook. Well....

Right back to the wedding. It was held at Bintan. Far away. Made me pissed that she wanted to hold it there. I mean like...wat the...u gonna uproot ur whole extended family and bring them all over just for your wedding?? Watabout the costs? And a million other things that you have to consider?

As it turns out, it was an excellent wedding. A sunset wedding by the beach. God.. it almost look like it was from a movie. Alamak... I guess i was too quick to judge. Plus our family did have fun. Spending 2 days over, a sort of mini holiday. Quite interesting wedding too. Joe Augustin was there as MC! Gosh. But its through her church connections la... plus... instead of a powerpoint presentation, they got their drama friends (church drama division) to perform a skit! Got blanga dance somemore.. And there was also an elephant to transport them over from the reception area to the beach. But the bloody elephant was very slow...

There were many screws up..but it ended beautifully. And.. i can't help but feel that.. wow..thats my sister. She has grown up. And I felt a love for her that I have not felt in years. So many years, where I became angry at her for being so defiant, so stubborn, given our family situation. So much that I forgot that she was a dear sister that I've grown up with. My very first friend. I sincerely wish that this marraige brings her happiness and our family good luck? Haha.. can't find a apporpriate term.

Gambatte sister!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. felt like that about my cousin too. all of a sudden i felt like he wasn't a baby anymore and started looking past how irritating he was :)that was when I rem how cute he was :)

no he din get married :) only 13 la :)

4:30 AM  
Blogger dynam1cs said...

Haha... hey tat. I'm just enraptured by your elephant description... was the blanga dance around the elephant? Ah... usually we never miss someone until they have their own lives. I miss my sister even though she is only 19 but our lives are so different now. Now can only sayang my baby brother haah who incidentally is 11!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home