SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, May 26, 2007

一场欢喜一场空。。。

Today I got my results...

From : NUS
U053730X
Semester 2
2006/2007
CS2102S A+
CS2105 A+
EE2006 A+
ST1232 A+
UIT2203 A
CAP:4.67

My god! Couldn't believe my EYES! Best results I ever got and its the best results i ever could get.

However, I took a nap in the evening.. and woke up to find 15 missed calls. From my galfriend. I think she did as well as expected. I woke up 2 hours after she called me. And now.. I guess she is angry with me. I don't understand why I couldn't wake up. I didn't set the phone to silent mode. It should have been screaming away. Moreover for 15 times. Unless she left very short calls. I don't know. The truth is. I did not wake. And now she's not happy. Which makes me unhappy. And no results in the world could compensate for the sorrow I feel now. There's an emptiness inside me...All the feelings of happiness and pride has been flushed away. Now it is just me...writing this post. And waiting for a sms that will never come. At least for today. I hope things would be better tomorrow.

一场欢喜一场空。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home