SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Escapades of Young Ah Tat

Welcome to another exciting episode of...ESCAPADES OF YOUNG AH TAT....

There was this time....very throw face.... Ok I think only those from my class would laugh at this. I was late for my chinese remedial class. Which is on a saturday morning. Afterwhich i had Wushu lessons(its TAF club actually...haiz..i was fat once...now not fat liao hor!) So I wore my PE T-Shirt and Exercise pants. Exercise pants were required for Wushu you know...When I stepped in class...The whole class looked at me...and started laughing... Mr Ng..(and you thought primary sch teachers are nice ...) said, "Why did you come in your pyjamas.." From then... There goes my reputation.. Up to sec3 I can still whispers behind my back when we met for gatherings...wahahaha!!!

Life as Ah Tat... Couldn't ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home