SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Friday, June 02, 2006

Some thoughts and the departure of a good friend

Ok..this is actually two posts combined into one...

First...thoughts on my wife...

Sometimes i think...i just wonder....if it is still possible to be together. There are always stories of forgiveness and love and kisses whatever. But after much thought...I think it is rather difficult... To trust again. Lets think of it this way...we stick together and we build a wonderful relationship together. with kids and all.. Will she throw all that away for a moment of thrill and excitement? On the pretext of love? For me.. i will not do it... I might grow feelings or even love another..but I will not throw away years of marraige just for that one feelings. I'm practical. And I believe in the constitution of marriage and responsibility. I will not destroy what i have built just to "love" another. Why create a new relationship where you can mend one? But there are points of no return. I and I believed my wife has passed that point. That is my stand. My wife... She's a risk taker. She will gamble. If she wins, she gets two lovers. Two guys. If she loses, she will get none. And that is what infuriates me. I do not want to be a chip on the gambling table. Her risk taking spirit...is good for business...but bad for relationships. No matter how old we are and how long we have been together, she will risk it all. She might disagree if she reads this. But hey, its a different thing. Saying that you love someone and promise to remain true, and when the urge and the opportunity comes. Will you have the moral courage to say no?

Enough of her nonsense.

Jennifer left for USA this morning at 650am. I woke up at 320 am to prepare and left for Shushan's house at 345am. Weisern bunked in my house the night before and we left together. It was exciting and fun... My first time driving a lorry. Had a bit of hiccups here and there but heY! no engine stalls. it was quite plain sailing. Maybe its due to the fact that there were few cars. on the road in the morning. Anyway, it was quite an experience. After picking up SS, we went to pick up Chinghui. CH as usual, got the fierce face when she saw me...wahahaha even weisern can feel her killing wind (sha qi)... and we went to pick Kaimei. It is KM's first time on the lorry. She was rather excited and was saying Hi and waving to many cars on the street. Thank god i didn't see that. And we reached the airport...saw Jenn...and realise her flight is coded MH XXX. Wah lao...first thing came into my mind is the ai mei thing...hahaha.... If jenn is reading this she will be dying to strangle me now... And Jenn baked cookies for all who came to send her... Ok la huh... Quite nice...and its was a huge bundle...they say...if ur quality not good....make it up with quantity... thats what jenn did. Ok la.. im munching on them now...cuz bo pian...it lao hong already...must eat finish now..tsk... Its very funny to see Kaimei trying to get the "feeling" of sadness cuz ah loo going... CH keeps thinking about australia... And SS?... just acting normal i guess... After Ahloo go inside, we wondered to the wiewing mall...and we saw her plane.... was looking all the way till it took off...AH LOO u touched not? Come back must thank us again.

I v stress when ah loo start to hug people...cuz i even tho i lament about wanting a hug..but in reality...i can't do it... Maybe i still v traditional type of person...wahahaha. its weird that a married man like me is shy on such thing... maybe i dun want to feel so emotional...and i'm not a seh behbeh...

Right. Now jsut looking forward to 10th June... SS's and WS's birthday? No la...its Pay Day!...

Off to give tuition loh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home