SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Monday, July 24, 2006

Overdue Posts I -- Redang Trip

Right folks...

I have grown very slack lately... so din post. you all must post more comments mah..then i will be more motivated to write! ah hah!....hehe

Anyway. Yah I went to Redang from 1/7 to 4/7. With me were my goodest fren who jioed me... Germaine...and her bf Mao... Lao lao aka Jing Yan... Mousey Shumei... Shuyun and my Junior from 160 Sqn, Weijie...

I never knew snorkelling could be this fun! So much to see underwater...too bad I don't really know how to dive... If not I could have as much fun as Weijie. He dint even need a life jacket loh. Well.. I think bringing him along was a good thing. Because he told us a lot of damn cold jokes. Sheese...buay tahan... i hope he is having fun at all those orientation camps in NTU now...too bad he not in NUS...if not we can have more fun!...wahahaha

Sorry peps...no pics... too lazy to upload. U wanna see Redang...come with me next hols! But I dunno...to get there take 1 whole day of bus. And back also...2 days of travelling for 1.5 day of activity....well... but i guess the experience of going somewhere with frens is quite nice too...

But the most sian thing is that GERMZ neva tell me she attached... Well done la.. last minute during the trip then i realise.... But ok la..i could understand... I was at a tuff spot that time...then after that i din talk much to germs then the trip... so ok la... not too long. Just find it funny that she was telling me one of her frens din tell her that he was attached even tho she asked and she was fuming mad...and something similar happen to me and her...wahahahaha But its ok...

And got to know shuyun better. I used to see her in SA... quiet quiet nerdy nerdy (no offence) but she does talk quite alot...and like to take photos too! Wahaha... I only remember seeing her taking prize with me during one of the school anniversary during J2... Of cuz..my award was a tad more zhai than hers...wahahahaha

Right after this I immediately went for ENS camp....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home