SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Birthday Aftermath - I'm so happy!

Today my birthday! whoopie... V happy..

To start off... I received sms from Kimseng and liping...and Jane! After that i received a call from my thai pen pal, Fai. She wished my happy birthday over the phone. So touched. Wahaha...too bad i din warm up my throat and i sound like a sick man..tsk...wahahahaha

I went to teach tuition... And i received a call from Germaine...(sweet gal with the cake...yeaps thats her...) and Jennifer smsed me. Tot she will call..but i'm not a greedy boi....little did I know i would be in for a surprise...

After tuition i went to meet the Psch gang. There was Qian, Caliz, Jiarong and Nanz. Wanling came later. We had K lunch! Had fun singing.. quite long neva hear calis and qian sing le...wahahaha.. Wanling was crowned retro queen. And i was named as Li Zhong Sheng II...damn.... no wonder i have difficulty attracting gals..wahahaha

And i was surprised with a cake! gosh! From Jennifer. Oh gosh..i'm so touched. I mean...i really felt that i dun deserve it... Sorry jenn..ur birthday i neva do much but u did so much for mine. Really appreciated it gal...miss YA!!!... and heres the cake


Its got my name on it!... So sweet gal! Its a cheesecake with v big and juicy strawberries! Damn nice...and i ate like 3 slices? gosh... I wish for world peace!!

The gang bought me a belt and a wallet...Nan and Jiarong bought me a mini mahjong set...yeah..i knew u wun buy a watch...wahahahha... Thanks mate...





Whahaha...damn nice... alrite...here are some pics of the KTV...

Nanli and Jiarong (yes...jiarong is a guy...quite macho in fact...sorry to disappoint anione..wahaha)
Nanli putting in his effort to sing....

Yiqian and Calista!

We went to Nanz's house after that and played mahjong! Initially i was losing quite badly..until i took out the Magical cricket. Yiqian bought for me from Bali.. V interesting. Its a wooden cricket that actually sounds like a cricket! Shall demo for you guys one day... In the end i won all of them! tsk... too bad we din play money...wahaha...But i had a real great time! Thanks guys...



The magical Cricket... I can call out for the tiles i want with this and i will get it! wahahaha...

I went to my grandma's house to celebrate my birthday with 2 other cousins. Both of them their actual birthday is 21st June. One is 16 and the other is 16 younger than me...7... wahahaha..So we each had 1 candle... I bought the cake.. My aunt bought all the food...goodness i'm so stuffed! heres the cake! Chocolate Truffle...YUm!


And here's a picture of the youngest member of the whole extended family... My cousin Elicia Ng Xin Yi...Cute right...




This is my brother....acting cute...wahahaha! with his handmade kebab...


A gift from my cousin...sorry for the poor res... basically it looks like one of those shirts nanz would wear....hehehe

Ok there are many others who wished my happy birthday too...Like Corinne... who called...and was amused that i'm playing mahjong on my birthday...if you are reading this cor...i'm not an addict...wahahaaha... Susin also smsed me... hurray! Huiqi msned me when i got home...hehe

Ok i'm just high in my happiness.... My family bought Star Wars Lego for me! A B-Wing fighter! Woo hoo..i'm one step closer to completing my collection!

And i must mention that Wingyan is buying the Tix to her concert for me... nice gift! wahahaha

Yeah...need to rest now... Thanks you guys...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

heya!! hahaha.. i knew u will love this prezzie de!! really!! yeah.. mission accomplished.. wanted to spill out the beans snd tell u i had a surprise for ya.. but lucky! hahaha.. i control!! send yr letter liao.. :)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home