SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A quiet day

Last week my junior Weijie told me that PRIDE stands for "People Rest I Do Everything".

I agree. Because that is what happens in SAF when people have pride. They end up doing everything. And the people around that person will slack. Many NSFs curse SAF, saying SAF is a waste of their time...but I beg to differ. In the first place, you did not put in the effort to help. Just lie down on your back and complain your life away. And please don't complain about the lowly pay. Its just too bad that you are borned like that. Thats why i hate NSFs who slack their life away. Because they are the ones who bad mouths the SAF and yet they are the ones who contributes to the overall inefficiency of the organisation. There are NSFs who put in their best and they have my respect. Of course... the only thing worse than NSFs who are slack...are Regulars who are slack.

Yesterday went out with the ENS peps to cosy canopy... quite a nice place to chill out... with the right company. Hahaha. They were a fun lot. Rachel said I got very nice eyes... Eyes which gals will envy (thanks to my double eyelids). But I don't know whether it was a compliment or not... Alrite.. It was a compliment but I'm not too sure its applicable to me or not...hmmm...

On looks.. Haha.. I told my auntie on my birthday that my friends in Uni think i'm ugly... alrite..maybe not ugly..but not shuai... She say they are just being sour grapes cuz they know i'm married. Wahahah... Nah.. I've always been my auntie's xiao shuai ge... She always disturb me one... If only the girls around me see the shuainess that my auntie sees...wAHAhahaha okok enough of nonsense... I think some of u start to vomit liao...hahaha

Today was a boring day. My office was empty. Everyone move out for exercise. I'm not trained in the weapon so i no need to move out. Damn.. should have asked for OFF. Too late now... I was so bored that I went to intranet to surf...and checked the weather status. But like not accurate leh... Say will rain but it din. But also good la... Rain then I have to jog around the place..tsk... Then went out to eat lunch with Dim 1. Hahaha. V enjoyable lunch.. felt like i go back to school liao. I offered to give her a treat since she was so nice to come down and eat with me...she say no need. She wants to save for a big treat. Greedy DIM 1 !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tat! you should know that your looks belong in the "auntie sha shou" category! hee.

you have nice features, and u look like a GOOD BOY u see!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not greedy!! haha. anyway, i still dont find you shuai now leh. how ah? oops.. haha!
-wy

7:05 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

its ok..i dun need u to find me shuai...wahahaha
there will be someone out there who would know how to appreciate it...i shall wait for her appearance...

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home