SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Friday, June 16, 2006

Birthday Post

Woh its my birthday! i'm freaking 23 now! I can go into Ma'am Wong LEGALLY.. my gosh...

Time flies...

Birthday resolutions...

Maintain my cap above 4.5 for the next two sems

Maintain below 80kg in weight

Be a good friend and a generous one.

which reminds me of a prayer i have learnt in SJI...
Prayer for Generosity

Lord,
Teach me to be generous,
Teach me to serve you as you deserve.
To give and not to count the cost.
To fight and not to heed the wounds.
To toil and not to seek for rest.
To labour and not to seek reward.
Except in knowing that i'm doing your holy will.
Amen.

Yes. to give and not to count the cost. Sometimes i'm just too calculative. Always think about ROI (return on investment)..

Just now SS msged me first. V surprised. Make me feel guilty cuz i only wished her at 2am last week...hahaha. My hp alarm spoil can....wah lao... wanted to sms her on the dot one hor....

And i msged Stanley Tong...my OG mate in SAJC 1st 3 months. He has the same birthday... So i wished him and he wished me back...well done la...hahahaha

Chinghui called! and she msged too... dunno wat she thinking but yah... its a double blessing from her ok...

Yew ming also msged me...Good pal...

Come home....Wingyan wished me on MSN...followed by YZ... Weisern also wished after see my birthday cake msn pic...wahahaha... Sophie also remembered...weird..i dunno that she noe my birthday tsk...

And my exwife..i mean going to be exwife msged as well...

Tml going out with Psch gang... going nan's house to play abit of MJ and slack ard... a perfect day...wahahaha

At night celebrate with my cousin whose birthday is 22/6 i think...who is 16 yrs younger...heh

So long folks...heh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yosh!!! Happie Birthday!! :D
Best Wishes!
-citrus

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah. must also tell people i gave you a $10 worth of present ma. haha!
-wy

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home