SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It is never too late

Today I learnt a valuable lesson from Ee Min.... It is never too late...

She should join the SAF... Very good at fighting fire...

Lets see ah...at 1:16:28AM she said : "ur birthday recently mah?"

At 1:23:27AM she sent me this pic....


Wah lao! Damn Kien la... So fast! not bad i appreciate the effort. She told me she googled for a picture of egg tarts and then edited the picture. To add her flavour i guess.. those words just shouts "I'm from Ee Min!!" You gotta see her blog to know that...wahahaha

Keep up the good work.. And consider the SAF... we need good firefighters like you...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?? What's with me and the SAF? muhaha :)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its should be civil defence lah brother muahahah

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...u know the thought of becoming a paramedic did cross my mind b4..:D

1:26 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

what i dun mean real fires wat...

But..i guess civil defence does fight their share of fires

wahahaha

5:50 AM  
Blogger nanztrophic said...

dun con ppl to join u, tat!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home