SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Monday, July 24, 2006

Overdue posts II -- ENS Camp

Straight after coming back from Redang... I went to ENS Camp.

I was the OGL for Bubbles! The other group's name is Blank. Well done la... Very creative indeed.It was a rather balanced group. Formed with 4 freshies and 5 oldies. I was closer to the oldies. 1 being weisern whom i dragged the camp to...and the four...i dunno leh... consists of a pair of twins! and a hobbit and an elf! wahahaha... Very funny they all so I guess I found fun to talk to them. And we are more on the same frequency la... as compared to the rest. So made a few friends. Not to mention my fellow OGLs... Xiaobin and Jasmine! I was the thorn amongst the pretty roses. And Youxiang keeps eyeing them...wAhahaha...

I must thank all of them for such a great time! And of course the camp com for giving me the opportunity to be a "ghost". I think this year fright night is the bEST! (Organised by Weining and Wanjun and Brigette and Gary) Because we didn't need to put on make up watsoever. We scared the people by doing special effects only. Like playing an old spooky song when they are in a room. My part was to push a chair while they are reading a clue... and later when they are reading another clue at the window, my friend will smack his hand on it from the other side. Heh... Then theres a station where they have to go into the female toilet to read a clue...in a cubicle. Then my fren will off the light plus smack on the door. Just when you thought it is over you walk out...the automatic flush will be activated. For the slow thinking you will be scared la. hahaha. Damn good la... Wanjun was a long hair ghost also...but some of the people recognise her. I think quite sian for her. And the atmosphere was a big plus. It was held at EW2. And they are in the process of tearing down the place. So everything is very messy. The air is stale. And very dark. Even the Exit sign is illuminated by a red light! Goodness. Despite the hick ups i still think its damn good. Except some idiots who saw me la... can't they just let us scared them..tsk... takes half the fun away....

And there was 3 days of slackness before I flew to hongkong!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post about usp camp lehz

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home