SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Monday, July 24, 2006

Overdue Posts III -- Hong Kong Trip

Well well.. I went to Hong kong on 13th july...to 17th july... with my primary school friends... Nanli and the evil Jiarong. Pouty Wanling and her NY fren Ming Hui. I think Ming Hui had the most fun. Everytime being with us is like comedy night. Jiarong la...all his nonsense.

I saw the hobbit and the elf from my ENS OG. Wah biang...they look damn shagged la... They say cuz they shop for 3 days liao...v tired....And i'm on my first day.. tsk

Minghui thinks I and Jiarong are brokeback...Tsk... Jiarong again...all his nonsense... Its just that we suan each other alot. Boh pian.. He's out to take advantage of the situation...And I'm out to stop him... So we are always at loggerheads...

Aniway me thinks HongKong is very similar to Singapore. The style of living...the stuff you can find there. Think only the dimsum and the wantan are much better. The rest...well...about the same. The MTR is longer than our MRT. And they make lotsa weird announcements... Which reminds me of our MRT's announcements. Recently SMRT started to copy SBSTransit's NEL.. And start saying "Please mind the platform gap." I mean for 18 years people can see the gap and SUDDENLY they cant see it you know. I feel like saying..."Thanks mate...wouldn't have seen it without you." Rubbishy announcement... Copycats... Please copy with brain la...tsk...

Anyway back to Hongkong. Very nice nite view of the city. And stuff close quite late here. Like midnight then close whereas singapore is more like 10pm? And I dun really like the food there. Only the wantan with 2x real prawns....unlike singapore's puny prawns...

And I came back at midnight...the next day i went to USP Camp...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Please mind the platform gap." -they trying to make it disturbing so that you wont miss your stop cos it distracts you from sleeping on the train. haha. (i'm just entertaining myself. sorry for that. haha!)

-wy

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home