SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The goddess has spoken to me

BTG(bubble tea goddess) just told me that eat sushi and xiao long bao tomolo will be lucky... Tsk.. where to find? I hope Expo have...wahahaha...(later she told me to eat laksa with yellow noodles. No tougay no haRm no parsley)

My birthday is coming... and the P sch gang was asking what would I like to do for my birthday. I was like...er...anything loh... you all decide can... I dunno la.I only noe I would like to spend my time with them...my closest friends... and just anithing will do... Even if sit down at a cafe and chit chat also good... But when i reflect again...I think...maybe i should have put more thought into how to celebrate my birthday. At least I can get hyped up then my frens more interested... If not like i dun care like that..they also sian...right or not? I guess i just dun put too much emphasis on my own birthday... Still.. it is a time where ur frens really get to pamper you right? Thats why I always felt that one should celebrate his/her 21st birthday. Cuz it gives ur friends an opportunity to show their appreciation and it gives u the opportunity to feel like the most important person on that day. Your friends will also be happy that they are making you happy... no?

Dun be selfish. Celebrate ur birthday in a grand way!

2 Comments:

Blogger nanztrophic said...

Tat! 23rd can also be as lavish as 21st!

TREAT!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

trying to save up here....for my digital camera which u all dun wnat to buy for me...wahahaha

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home