SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Friday, June 09, 2006

Surprise Surprise!

Someone asked me today on how to tell people not to give her surprise. Hmm... I told her, "4get it. Just enjoy it." I'm not using the "duh" tone which i so oftenly use it on Dim Sum (dim 1 + dim 2) . Its just that its impossible to tell someone not to give u a surprise/present. You can say no..but people would take it that you are shy...and..maybe you "secretly" want it and is testing their faith! Thanks also to the myth that when gals say no...they actually mean yes!... Goodness. You have no choice. Just sit back relax and enjoy the show. Unless maybe you show you are angry? but like i said in previous entries... give your friends a chance to do something for you! I don't know about gals. But I know one of the highs that a guy can get is knowing that he can do something for someone (be it guy or gal...preferably gal). heh. But the someone say that she worried that she might not know how to react and might disappoint her friends who had put in so much effort for her. Actually I think just smile...and drip eyedrops in ur eyes while ur friends are not looking... Should be good enough... Or maybe just look somewhere and give the "i'm in deep thought" kind of look. And when a friend calls you, you look back..a bit flustered...and wipe an imaginary tear off your eye...and say,"nothing..." and smile the sweetest smile u can muster. That whole action basically says,"I'm too touched for words." So..there! gotta learn how to act abit you know...hahaha..But then when i think of it... it is rather perculiar..

Is it still a surprise if you know it would happen? Where is the surprise in the surprise then?

Right I know I'm playing with words again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home