SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Escapades of Young Ah Tat & a short preview of Casanova : story of LTA 帅哥

Today Jiarong just reminded me of an episode in my primary school life...Something embrassing that Mr Ng announced to the whole class somemore...

There was once we were tasked to write 私函. A letter to our friend to introduce our singapore zoo to them... Being the young and innocent me.. I really believed that we are supposed to write our true feelings to our "friend".So i wrote the following line....or at least something close to it... 

我们的动物园真的是一个很好玩的地方。可是,老实说,我们的动物园真的很臭。 那里的动物随地拉屎,把动物园搞的臭气熏天。我劝你还是别来了。

Mr Ng told me... you know..this letter is supposed to tell your friend the good points of the zoo to encourage him to visit and all you say is that it is smelly.... The whole class laughed. I could only smile sheepishly..... :)

-----------------------------------

LTA 帅哥 went out with 美少女战士 yesterday. They had fun...while i was studying! tsk.... thats all the preview.. I dunno what i can say here without getting a dagger stuck onto my back...

So long folks...wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home