SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I don't feel it anymore

These days.. I'm very forgetful. I forgot that I'm married. I do not feel married anymore. I feel that i'm single. Only upon deeper reflection that i remember i'm married and the pangs of pain will pierce my heart once more. But it doesn't hurt as much anymore. Hahaha. I'm glad i'm recovering this fast. So I look forward to her coming home. So that I can divorce her. And buy my Sony T30. I think maybe not.. think i will just buy it NOW!!!...muahahahaha...

I wanted to buy after i divorce her is because... she has a good digicam. If we don't divorce I will use hers. if not i want a digicam to bring to school and snap pictures of hwee loo and SS sleeping while studying...and of mingyang's lecherous eyes...and wingyan's goofy laughter. Chinghui's powerful punches.... so many pictures to take.. and the Sony T30 is the one with the Super Stablising Shot! then can go out at night and chill out that time can take clear pictures. Make me wanna buy it now! But then i feel like i'm just trying to splurge and feel good about myself.

Talking about feeling good... someone say i'm a 妈妈级人物. A bit stun. Big brother yes... but mama? I neva been called a father figure much less a mama figure. Tsk. Which makes me feel weird. On 1 hand...it means i give the nice warm feeling...caring..helpful and stuff...but on the other hand...it just feels wierd and it questions my ability to be an exciting and fun boyfriend... What kind of boyfriend will i be? Boring and boring i guess.... not to mention my inability in dressing up and grooming myself. Really feel like the Densha otoko... Used to depend on my wife. and now that she's going to be removed...i have to relearn the skills i learn (whatever little skills i have) in the past... hai...watever la...just be myself... uncultured...ugly...boring... but utterly loyal and caring...(hey you all stop vomiting!)

Right...got a friend who is very stressed over her work. I just want to say... maybe I'm not the 对象 that you want to hear it from...but.. you can do it. Prove them wrong. You will be able to perform when the time comes for you to perform...

Tml ippt...i hope i can perform too...wahahaha... If got silver then i will get $100 more in my reserves...whoopie...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. save your digicam battery for other purposes lah. dont bother taking me. dont waste memory also. -dim 1

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home