SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My exams is finished!!! and so am i

2.6 was a killer. Er...to me.. Because i did not study for it adequately. But as all of you guys out there know...I'm famous for just making the mark... So i'm praying... That i pass 2.6 so that i dun have to retake it next sem and get my Oxford Brookes Degree in the making ASAP. By the way folks.. I have never "always" made it you know.. I got a B for Fmaths in A level.. I'm not being cynical. But that B made a dent into my results and I couldn't get a scholarship. Ended up with SAF. Instead of being a scholar. I became an awardee. Of course, on retrospect, it does seemed better this way. I went to NUS. Got to know a few swell pals.. Sometimes i look back and i think...what if? What if I have gotten an overseas scholarship and was on the way up the world. Being in one of the top universities in the world..and i would not flinch when i say that, as i do with NUS... But I wouldn't get what to where i am now. I would gain other things if i have went through the other path..but I truly cherish what i have now. (minus the wife part...bad memories..argh..shoo shoo) So i stand here and sincerely thank all those who have been a part of my life. (except my wife) Thank you for being there for me..and made me happi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home