SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Passing on the burden and paying for mistakes

Today was a shag day. After posting my post, I went to give tuition...

My tuition kid say meet at the library instead of his house. I was puzzled but I went anyway. And I realised he fought with his parents the night before. Kena kick out of house and cannot go back to sleep... Really fight know... goodness.. Cuz he bought 4D. and the mom dun like. And he punch his dad. And the mom scratch him. Haiz... confusing la... Think he hates them. And..the mom later came up and told him to go lunch with the family. He just rejected her. "I don't wat to eat with you." It fills me with regret to see such case. But I cannot interfere. Hopefully i can slowly talk him around loh...

After that went to meet the ACCA gang for some study. My mom was there as well. She brought alot of notes...yes sir yes sir 3 bags full! Goodnesss. I told her to bring less liao...bring so much also not going to use...Then in the end i wanted to leave early..so i help her bring 2 bags of her notes home. Wah lao...super heavy. But i'm her son la..wat to do... If i find it heavy..then she will be totally spent trying to bring it home. Duno how she brought it out in the first place. Then I thought of this phrase..."The children will always have to pay for the parents' mistakes" Like my mom...create so much debt ...then now the children...us...will have to carry her burden...come out work that time...help her clear...thats why i wanna sign on... and try so hard to earn money. Which reinforces my belief that I must make the right choice in life. Not just the choice that I will enjoy most...but the one that will be beneficial to my kids..so that they do not have to feel the weight of my mistakes....

And so...perhaps..i really should divorce....

Still...I love my mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home