SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Apaches at Minds Cafe

Whee! Just came back from a Apache Outing...to Minds Cafe... At first I thought the turnout for freshies would be quite bad. But in the end..not bad...almost all came...except 3...

And we got pang sehed by that idiot Taitong....

Wah...but quite EX sia...even with the coupons...gosh... But quite nice la. I enjoyed the games there la. The food...oh well..i only liked the brownie with ice cream... Well...when you are enjoying...time flies... We played a game called Cramuim....Very fun...but its too americanized... I hope they come up with a Singaporean Version....hahaha

And I drove! My Dad's lorry. Yippee! And I sent all the westerners home...HAhahaha.. And they just make a lot of noise behind la..wah lao... like having party like that...But I abit lau kwuee.. Cuz I stall engine... you know why? Cuz i forgot to release handbrake. Wah kao! Blur me...then died on the steep slope of the carpark... But i guess they enjoyed the ride on the back of the lorry.. they liked it so much...that i suspect one of them told Eugene..the Rag Head about my lorry driving skills and now i think i would be driving the float for RAG...tsk... God please guide my unsteady hands...wahahaha I don't want to be remembered for the wrong reasons!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home