SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Overdue Post V -- NEFMQ

Immediately after Section Omega... it was time for NEFMQ... I was designated to be the photographer.. Damn i was so nervous... What if i $%#%#$ it up?

Heng got my trusty assistant Kaiwen... She's not bad too!... Actually wanted her to be the digital Photographer...in the end...we were given a video camera to handle as well! So she was the one handling it most of the time. And i think she did pretty well! CheerS!!!!

It was a very good show... especially by the MC.. Ervin or Erwin... wah lao...hear him talk like listening to Radio.... Damn zhai and smooth la... And he's damn natural with the audience! Good sia...

But I really can't comment much on anithing...cuz i was just too concentrating on taking photos...on looking out for that moment....for that angle....counting how much film I have left... Tsk... I feel so..Pro... Hahahaha That day when I went for NDP preview... there was a pro photographer beside us at the stairs...taking pictures.... I can't help but steal glances at her...seeing her work.. I mean she's not a beauty... But I just want to see her do her stuff as a photographer. And i saw her take out a piece of paper...which i reckon is the detailed programme sheet. Hahahaha.... Cuz I was doing that during NEFMQ... Keep looking at the programme sheet. Thinking...wats next....wats next.... cuz you have to be there to capture that moment....if you were dreaming and you missed it...thats it! Gone! Misson failed! I'm just thankful that I volunteered to cover many events during my SAJC days. I just loved to take pictures. And it was an art...and a science...you have to ensure you had enough film... You must strategise with your partner...so that you can cover the event extensively... And get nice shots... But still I think I lack the X factor... I lack the ability to sense a photo moment.. I always miss those and only realise after the moment is gone. tsk...

Anyway...all of us worked very hard for NEFMQ... And it was a great event...hahaha Im very happy and proud that I was part of this event...and I also thank the Organisers for their hardwork... Weining.. Wanjun.. Bridgette and Gary... Well I see you guys the most..so I guess you did the most work...wahahaha...Well done!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah....why liddat..i also dun wanna pang-seh lar...

glad ya all had fun!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home