SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, July 29, 2006

NDP Preview

Today I went for NDP Preview. My good old pal Nanli was kind enough to spare me a ticket and we went together. I asked why he had not invited a gal instead. Good chance wor... but he said I would appreciate it better. All the military stuff and all. Very true indeed...

I shall not say what has happened during the preview. But rather how I felt about it. Well.. I must say...i felt very nostalgic during the parade. We sang many songs...songs of patriotism...which many of my peers would brush away.. These songs reminded me of a time when I was a primary school kid learning all these songs in music... And moreover..being an regular in the SAF... all the words hold special meaning to me... And in a way... I feel that at least...signing on is not a waste of time... I am there so that we may have another Nation Day the next year. Hah... Well I may not be a significant part but at least i'm a small part in this big picture and I help make it complete! It is true that there is spirit in these parades. Maybe I'm just easily moved... Hah... Or maybe I'm already patriotic....

This is where...I belong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home