SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Overdue Posts IV -- Section Omega 2006

I was in the group Apache. Named after the fearsome Red Indian tribe... Little did I know... That the name suited our freshies really well... They were very united and ....fearsome... Resourceful and full of bright ideas...ie...finding loopholes...or good strategy... Until we manage to emerge as NUMBER 1 OG!!!

You guys rock man...

Alrite...I guess the whole camp... I like the initiation part the most. I guess because we the OGLs thought of it ourselves and it was more or less unique to our group. I thank Yiwen, Yingzheng and Ee Min for their contributions (Rock...cactus...) Wahaha... The freshies had to pick one attribute and one object for their Apache NickName...randomly.. And so the following are their nicknames

Wise Spotted Owl
Determined Wolf
Spritely Bear
Strong Hummingbird
Witty Porcupine
Lucky Bear
Nimble Squirrel
Elegant Rock
and finally....
Humourous Cactus!!!

Wahaha... had a good laugh over those.... and don't forget...the Holy Cow!!! or Cow Woman... Or just plain Ee Min. She is to be revered. To hear her moo is to receive her blessing... but do not cross her. Do not cross a cow. Lest you choke on beef or milk! you have been warned...

But I think the best part is also to meet up with my Dark Side fellows (dun worry eemin...you have fallen to the darkside liao...so I treat you as one of US!!!) And to have fun...as if we were freshies once more... Haiz.. I really wanna go for another camp with all of you!! its like so fun lah... Just slacking around is fun too... I only worry that as the term goes on...we might grow apart....I mean between the freshies and the seniors... Look at our Dark Side OGLs... Dun really say hi to them animore... shy la... Only Song Ning more frenly looking I guess...hmm... Ok la...I promise to say hi as long as they dun avoid me....ok?

Looking forward to more outings...and activities planned by them (freshies)... Kay la..i'm the on type... you want help i will come one!!!

I look forward to the future with hope and longing! Too bad the engine peps are overloaded and Yiwen is overseas... Nevamind! still got me and Vic... we will SUPPORT you all...wahahaha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

id try to pop by now and then. by the way I'm Ee Min. See the space in the middle? Ee Min looks so much betta than Eemin. One big letter and all small letters at the back. so ugly.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

Alrite..i've fixed it...

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

copied from my blog entry:

Indeed, there was also one concern of mine after the camp. I mean...take yesterday's og outing for example. We had so much fun laughing, chatting, feeling high behind Ah Ta(r)t's lorry (trust me, sitting behind a speedy lorry is v.e.r.y. fun. It's a whole new feeling out in the open) that sometimes I start to think "will this last?". Even friends from the same batch and faculty rarely get to have nice chatting sessions as the term goes on.

Although it's true that maintaining friendships take constant effort, maintainence, and sometimes even repair....but I have to admit one thing...sometimes, this uncontrollable thing called "fate" comes in as well.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home