SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Secret Chocolate Pact

Today Ah loo made a pact with me. Basically...she is not supposed to eat chocolates for 1 week starting from 160806 0000H. Hahaha...

If she wins, I will bring her to walk either a) Chinese Garden or b) Do the trail from Macritchie to Bukit Timah.

If I win, I will buy her a lot of chocolate and she will finish it!!!! And hereby sinking further into the abyss!!! MuAHaHAHahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How do I plan to do that:
1) Buy mini M&Ms and throw into her food while she is not looking.
2) Eat delicious & exquisite chocolates in front of her.
3) "Kindly" offer my bar of chocolate when she feels hungry.
4) Ask her to open her mouth and then throw in mini M&Ms before she can close her mouth..(Believe me...she CAN fall for it...)

As you can see...My plan is flawless...except for one...

I do not really wish to see her defeated this time. For one...if she wins..I will spend less money... And second..i knows how it feels to be in this position. I mean...people are always so weird. Always telling you that you should diet...and on the other hand.. When they see that you are dieting...they will try to tempt you into eating... I mean...people are just SICK in the mind. So peps... If someone says that they are on a diet...dun be an idiot... dun say ,"Sure or not...eat leh eat leh..." Just to test the person's will power. I do admit I do that sometimes...But only when I feel that person is being excessive (in other words...he/she does not need to diet at all..so good news if i'm doing it to u...i dun think you are fat...except Jennifer...I just love to irritate her).

But for the entertainment....I will be the bad guy...yes...i will be the sick demented man...and I will get her to eat chocolate... just for entertainment... Watch this space for updates on the pact!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

i have will power de lor.. and i survive without chocolates today! u cant tempt me! bleah!!!!! :p

P.S throwing choco into my mouth does not count okie.. this is cheating.. i will spit it out.. dun u declare that i lose the bet!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i finally understand why you want disturb jennifer with the msn nick le. lol!
-wy

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your friend is quite the farnie. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Blogger said...

U shall fall!
Muahahahahaha

And it counts if u close ur mouth and crunched the m&m!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

muahahah.. i succeed! i survive without choco for 1 week!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home