SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Secret

Today I watched a video that my sister have brought back. It was called "The Secret". Very interesting video. It essentially talks about something that I've read a long time ago.

"When you wish for something, the whole universe conspires to help you acheive it." (Or something like that...I forgot the exact quote) - Paulo Coelho The Alchemist

The video speaks about the law of attraction and how your thought influence what you get in life. If you keep thinking about how you don't have something... you will continue to not have that something whereas when you keep imagining and feel that you have something the universe will work in its mysterious ways and help you get it. Very interesting and believeable. The video says you will get what you want only if you are feeling good so even if it is not true...no harm feeling good i guess...If any of you want to see the video, I have a copy. Its about an hour + long. Quite draggy at some parts but ok la. As long as you get the message.

Which brings me to think about my past and what I have thought about in the past. I used to have a phobia that one day I would just walk home and find my wife in the bed with another man... Amazingly...it happened. I mean...I didn't walk into them but I did find out about them. I didn't wish for it...but I guess I thought much about it.

So I guess from today on I will remember to think positively and live life to the fullest. Think on the positive and what I want. But I guess I have to be careful with my wishing.

Right now... I wish that...I would have a very happy family... with 4 kids...(as the holy cow would noe why I want 4) And with Geck Woon by my side. I will imagine...in my spare time...me and her..walking hand in hand...into the dining hall both dressed in our best for our wedding. And the life after.

Ok..enough fantasizing for now... But hey..didn't they say that its the thought that counts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home