SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Coming out of self imposed exile

Hey guys i'm back... after 2 months...
Hahaha
The reason I went off was because of one gal.
And now I'm back because of her too.

Today I just got attached. Made her my official galfren.

I have finally signed the deed of separation...and have nothing to do with my wife...ahem...my exwife animore...and am free to do what i choose to do...

I thank my gal for being so patient all this while...and for loving me despite my complicated background. Hahahaha

I thank my friends who have been very supportive..

And I thank the 3 musketeers for their help for if not...my plans would not be successful
And I thank the last late musketeer...who helped in the planning and "before" stages but came too late for the "during" and the "after"...hohoho...

Hope I will have more to post from now on...

Today is a good day
Tomorrow I will start to study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home