SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fustration--Money is the root of all evil!

I feel very pathetic.

Now I have exactly $24 in my bank account with only $12 in my wallet. And I have to get a haircut tomorrow...which would cost around $8-$10. No money until 15th. I have not been so poor since my JC days... oh my god...Being this "poor" really got me thinking. Got me worried about my future. Today at least I can stay at home and wait for money to come. But in the future how? My wife...my children... nothing to eat. Being worried about what I am going to eat has gotten me fustrated enough... I can't imagine the stress when I have a whole family to feed. Oh well...hopefully my wife can support me for awhile if such things happen... but still...being accountancy-trained...i'm prudent and i think in the worst possible scenario. And it really got me scared. To not know when your next payday is...and if you can secure a stable income in the coming days...

Talking about being poor... Today my ex-wife called me and asked me about her road tax. Her road tax expires on 8th! and she still haven pay! She told me a few weeks ago that she do not have money and wanted to borrow some from me. As you can see from my situation...I do not have any! And i refused her...in the end...she din pay! Waited for her pay day in december to pay. GOODNESS! At first I smirked and thought to myself.."serves you right for not taking my advice in NOT buying the car." But the car is in my dad's name! My dad was furious when he heard and he say that he could get locked up for my ex-wife's folly. When I heard it i was so...i dont know...panic?... No money to help her pay...and I don't know what nonsense she is doing... This is what I get for being nice and letting her continue to use my dad's name for her stupid car. I hate that car. All the issues with the car...brings much hurt to me... reminds me how she refused to take my advice...rather listen to her colleagues who would not and absolutely do not have a stake in her financial wellbeing...and also all the quarrels we had when we had the car. It hurts. I hate that car... And I will never buy a car until I'm comfortable to do so...

In any case...all has been said and done... Money is the root of all evil!!!

But don't get me wrong. I'm not sad...(except when I was writing about that car....damn...i hate that car...) I'm still fat and cheerful...and happy. Because I believe that I have found someone who I can really spend the rest of my life with. BUT one problem... she going off to vietnam for 3 weeks... Haiz... no moon no cloud for 3 weeks... Hahaha.. Don't worry...just like my lack in funds...i will get by....maybe hungry most of the time...thats all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home