SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Custer's last stand -- $4 dollars left

Well folks... this is it...

I have only $4 in my wallet and another $4 in my bank... Actually I can easily get my hands on some cash. Enough for me to last the week. But at the back of my head I tell myself... I just have to see how long this last $4 will last. Its an experiment... a funny one i might add. And thinking of it makes me giggle... Perhaps when I'm really really out I will just ask my mother for a $10 bill and that would able to ease me through.

So thats $4 for...6 days. Can I survive on less than a dollar a day? Goodness...sounds like those adverts that are talking about places like Africa... Well I've got it all planned out. Sunday I'm not going to spend a single cent.. Monday too. Tuesday spent at home...Wednesday go to work...might need to spend abit there. And thursday too... Friday is the finishing point.. hahaha.

I will refrain from asking for money... I think now the hard part is not to let my family know and then they will force me to accept some money... Hmm... Lets hope I succeed!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never come to your blog for so long le, finally see 2 new posts. lol.
anyway, good luck to you. why not if you are successful, you treat me dinner? haha!

-dim1

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yo.. finally blog! well.. jiayou! n dun miss someone too much!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home