SSssshh..there are somethings I don't want you to know

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tis done! I have ended the experiment

Apparently I could only last 1 working day on $4.

Sadz

I had a plate of unpalatable wanton noodles...$2

I was going down to meet my mom and my ACCA friends for dinner...because its their last exam. It was raining heavily, thus I shared a cab down with a fellow officer. It was raining cats and dogs, and he helped me return my pass.. I mean...we were just seated in the taxi..and he just said,"Ying Tat...give me your pass..." I gave it to him...a bit confused...and he just ran out of the taxi to return the pass. Thus I decided to share his cab burden and take cab with him to vivocity... $14 worth of cab fare...so its $7 on me...

And thus it has ended.


My mom at the end of the day...has $4 left and asked for money from my dad. He in turn gave my mom $50. Which my mom pass to me. I wanted to reject it...but I had to return him the $7. He did not ask for it...and I think he wouldn't ask for it as well...but I think...its better...matter of principle...

Well done...and now i am sick...tsk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home